Hi, my name is Wei Liu (刘威). Currently, I am a final-year graduate student at ShanghaiTech University, advised by Prof. Kewei Tu. I am also a research assistant in HKUST NLP, working closely with Prof. Junxian He.
I am focusing on natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning (ML).
To be more specific, my research interests lie in:
- Efficient Sequence Modeling: Exploring more efficient model architecture, particularly for long-range sequence.
- Structured Predictions: Parsing and application of parsing algorithm in downstream tasks.
- Deep Generative Models: Deep Latent-variable models.
- Large Language Models (LLMs): Explorations of their Emergent Capabilities and Applications in Complex Scenarios.
📝 Publications (* denotes equal contribution)
Zihao Zhou, Qiufeng Wang, Mingyu Jin, Jie Yao, Jianan Ye, Wei Liu, Wei Wang, Xiaowei Huang, Kaizhu Huang
Tianyu Yu*, Chengyue Jiang*, Chao Lou*, Shen Huang*, Xiaobin Wang, Wei Liu, Jiong Cai, Yangning Li, Yinghui Li, Kewei Tu, Hai-Tao Zheng, Ningyu Zhang, Pengjun Xie, Fei Huang, Yong Jiang
Wei Liu, Songlin Yang, Yoon Kim, Kewei Tu
In Findings of EMNLP, 2023.
Zhaohui Yan, Songlin Yang, Wei Liu, Kewei Tu
In Proceedings of EMNLP, 2023.
In Findings of ACL, 2023. code
Wei Liu, Songlin Yang, Kewei Tu
Songlin Yang*, Wei Liu*, Kewei Tu
In Proceedings of NAACL, 2022(Top-3 Score in ARR Jan 2022). code
Wei Liu, Peijie Huang, Dongzhu Liang, Zihao Zhou
In Proceedings of ICASSP, 2021.
Zefeng Du, Peijie Huang, Yuhong He, Wei Liu & Jiankai Zhu
In Proceedings of NLPCC, 2019.
- 2022.07 - Present, Alibaba DAMO academy
- 2021.09 - Present, ShanghaiTech University, M.S. in computer science
- 2017.09 - 2021.06, South China Agricultural University, B.E. in computer science